Monday 21 January 2013

I am sorry I have neglected this for a while! I have injured my neck and back and is currently making it impossible for me to forge. I have successfully set up my forge and gave it a bash a few days ago! I can say I have missed the smell and taste of sulphur! I have also found a great supplier of coke in Wolverhampton! £12 for a 25KG bag.... actual bargin! 
Whilst been off I have contacted Galleries in the West Midlands. If you want to supply my forged work in the near future please do not hesitate in contacting me!  I can offer a portfolio. I also need to get into gear and sort out an online portfolio on my website www.fionahendersonartistblacksmith.co.uk. Looking forward to start making again! My ideas just keep on flowing and I can wait to mess around with glass and holes! 

To do list:
Sort out website.
Sort out blog.
Get more friendly with coke suppliers! 
Put business cards EVERYWHERE
Get better.
Practice technical.
MAKE MAKE MAKE. 
Find someone who had a big glass kilm.

I hate not being a student! The simplest tasks then are the hardest ones now! 
Wish I didn't take it all for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment