Tuesday 22 January 2013

Early morning Ebay bidding!

This morning, I bought myself an early birthday present, a pillar drill! It was a bargin and something I just could not ignore! The owner had only used it twice so it was  in pretty good condition! SCORE! So sometime next week I am going to pick it up from Burton on Trent, a 30 minute drive from my current location.
The National Memorial Arboretum is on my route to Burton, So I feel that this beautiful place is worth a visit as it has been on my to do list for a long time! I think it would also look beautiful in the snow if it hasn't all melted away! 



                                                                   SIP Pillar drill
                                                                   Model No. B16-16
                                                                   16 speeds
                                                                   16mm drill capacity
                                                                   Spindle taper MT2
                                                                   3/4 HP motor
                                                                    230v 50Hz


                                                                   That'll do nicely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment