Friday 27 July 2012

Recent thinkings...

I have decided not to do the Islington Craft fair... I just cant afford it at the minute... bit of a shame.

I will be showing my lights in the Titanic Museum in Belfast in November sometime and I WILL donate them after the 6 week exhibition. (I hope I have my facts right)

I will be showing my work in the Herefordshire Young Open Exhibition @ the Courtyard, Hereford in September.

I was going to travel to Dublin for a Titanic exhibition / forge in, but its 4 days after my operation. However they have 3 a year so I promised I would show my face at the next one!
Recently I have been emailing some amazing Irish Blacksmiths and they are pretty keen for me to join them in certain shindigs! I would like to thank Jonathan Bull (Who I met at New Designers) and Michael Calnan for pointing me in the right direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment