Saturday 16 March 2013

Productive few weeks!

Where do I begin? So, I managed to get some gallery work in Lichfield as it was stated somewhere in a previous blog. Just as I was making all my work, my plasma cutter decided to pop its cloggs! Not ideal! All is good now though and a few days later I was back, making away. So on Monday, I am delivering all my work to the gallery.
This week, I have been down in London, where I fell in love with the place. (I was never a fan before). I had an interview with a company called Nisbett and George. I was chuffed when they offered me an interview slot! It appears that New Designers was a good idea after all! So I was glad to take their offer in promoting my work!
Whilst being down south, I visited The Light Show at the Hayward Gallery. WOW! JUST WOW! If you ever get the chance, do so! But hurry as it ends on the 6th of May.


No comments:

Post a Comment